Noted comedian and character actor M S Narayana has acted in more than 700 films. The actor revealed some interesting things in his latest interview. He said that his dream role is to play a villain. He further added that Uppalapati Narayana Rao offered him a villain’s role in his film.
The actor said that he wanted to do a variety of roles going further and a villain’s role would give another dimension to his career
This is a surprising revelation as we have not seen many comedians try out villain roles. Only time will tell if the audience will accept MS in a villain’s role
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda doing solid pre-release business?
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day