It was quite a dramatic set of events that let to a war of words and eventual resignation of actor Rajasekhar from his position as Executive Vice President, two days ago.
Finally, MAA has released a press note stating that they have accepted the same. Sharing that they have resolved to constitute a Disciplinary and Reconciliation committee to preside over the affairs of MAA henceforth.
Veteran actor Krishnam Raju has been appointed the Chief Advisor. In fact, the new press note was signed by him as well alongside president Naresh.
Chiranjeevi, Murali Mohan, Mohan Babu and Jaya Sudha have been appointed members of this new committee.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Corona effect- Star heroes’ popularity at a big risk