Movie Artists Association has been in the news for quite a few reasons in the past few weeks. Now, they are in the good books of many as they have donated a sum of 5 lakhs to the Titli cyclone victims of Andhra Pradesh.
A few members from the association donated the sum to AP minister Ghanta Sreenivasa Rao earlier today. The titli cyclone has created a havoc in the Srikakulam district taking several lives and damaging massive property.
Many celebs have done their bit for the poor who have been suffering from this natural calamity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Sakhi Teaser to be out on this date
- Nagarjuna warns Chay and Akhil’s producers
- Upset Indian Air Force pounces on Karan Johar over Gunjan Saxena
- Latest- CBI finds no fraud by Rhea over Sushanth’s bank account
- Nagarjuna sets Akhil’s project with senior director?
- Poll : Will RRR cross Baahubali 2’s records?