Movie Artists Association has been in the news for quite a few reasons in the past few weeks. Now, they are in the good books of many as they have donated a sum of 5 lakhs to the Titli cyclone victims of Andhra Pradesh.
A few members from the association donated the sum to AP minister Ghanta Sreenivasa Rao earlier today. The titli cyclone has created a havoc in the Srikakulam district taking several lives and damaging massive property.
Many celebs have done their bit for the poor who have been suffering from this natural calamity.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in Varun Tej’s controversy regarding F3
- Talk- Chiranjeevi rejects one more director?
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Pawan Kalyan okays noted choreographer’s next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Star hero to host today’s elimination
- V V Vinayak facing the biggest test in life