Movie Artists Association has been in the news for quite a few reasons in the past few weeks. Now, they are in the good books of many as they have donated a sum of 5 lakhs to the Titli cyclone victims of Andhra Pradesh.
A few members from the association donated the sum to AP minister Ghanta Sreenivasa Rao earlier today. The titli cyclone has created a havoc in the Srikakulam district taking several lives and damaging massive property.
Many celebs have done their bit for the poor who have been suffering from this natural calamity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju avoids questions about Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest US collections
- Happening heroine demanding huge remuneration?
- Jaanu’s song impresses-Makers confirm release date
- Uppena first look- All eyes on Sai Dharam Tej’s brother
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster