Movie Artists Association has been in the news for quite a few reasons in the past few weeks. Now, they are in the good books of many as they have donated a sum of 5 lakhs to the Titli cyclone victims of Andhra Pradesh.
A few members from the association donated the sum to AP minister Ghanta Sreenivasa Rao earlier today. The titli cyclone has created a havoc in the Srikakulam district taking several lives and damaging massive property.
Many celebs have done their bit for the poor who have been suffering from this natural calamity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44