Within 24 hours of Chiranjeevi’s letter to the Movie Artiste’s Association’s (MAA) disciplinary committee President Krishnamraju, as many as 113 MAA members supported Megastar’s demand for early MAA elections. All the 113 members also have demanded that MAA elections be held at the earliest.
Following actress Hema’s controversial TV interview in which she made several scandalous allegations against MAA President Naresh, Chiru and many other MAA members demanded a strict action against those tarnishing the association’s reputation in public. Already, MAA’s disciplinary committee has issued a showcause notice to Hema, demanding an explanation on her recent comments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Thaman to score music for Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Badri actress wraps up her part for Ravi Teja’s pan-Indian film
- Natural Star for Michael – Deets inside
- Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth’s movie launch ceremony – Power Star arrives in style
- Divyansha: I had a crush on Naga Chaitanya
- Buzz: Happening music director comes on board for Pawan Kalyan’s next