With just a couple of days left for the polling, hero Vishnu Manchu today announced his manifesto which he pledged to implement if elected as MAA President. Vishnu made a total of 14 promises in his manifesto and urged all the voters to elect him and his panel to ensure the welfare of MAA and its members.
MAA app to ensure all eligible MAA members get work in films and OTT platforms, MAA own building, own house for all eligible MAA members, health and medical facilities, financial assistance for MAA members’ children’s education through ‘Chaduvula Thalli’ scheme, financial assistance to all eligible MAA members through ‘Kalyana Lakshmi’ scheme, high power committee for women members’ safety, senior artistes’ welfare, right to vote, MAA Festival for fundraiser, MAA membership card for all eligible actors, facilitating state and central government schemes, discounts at Mohan Babu Film Institute for MAA members’ children pursuing filmmaking courses and additional assistance from the governments of the twin Telugu states are the 14 promises Vishnu made in his manifesto.
Vishnu is in race for MAA President post in he upcoming election. The polling will be held on October 10. Vishnu is taking on Prakash Raj and his panel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shyam Singha Roy’s south audio rights acquired by Saregama South
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label