The Movie Artists Association (MAA) met yesterday in Vizag, to discuss impending issues regarding movies. MAA unanimously decided that they would recommended veteran actress Vijaya Nirmala for Padma Shri award.
Per the association, Vijaya Nirmala has contributed immensely to the industry and she deserves the award for her efforts. She is the only lady director in the world who has directed nearly 40 films. In this meeting of MAA, the distributors also urged the producers to cut excessive high budget flicks.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film