The Movie Artists Association (MAA) met yesterday in Vizag, to discuss impending issues regarding movies. MAA unanimously decided that they would recommended veteran actress Vijaya Nirmala for Padma Shri award.
Per the association, Vijaya Nirmala has contributed immensely to the industry and she deserves the award for her efforts. She is the only lady director in the world who has directed nearly 40 films. In this meeting of MAA, the distributors also urged the producers to cut excessive high budget flicks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia’s screen time in RRR is just 15 minutes?
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment
- Hospital issues another bulletin on Kamal Haasan’s health
- Will Allu Arjun team up with Mahesh and Prabhas’ directors?
- Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K makers on a talent hunt