The Movie Artists Association (MAA) met yesterday in Vizag, to discuss impending issues regarding movies. MAA unanimously decided that they would recommended veteran actress Vijaya Nirmala for Padma Shri award.
Per the association, Vijaya Nirmala has contributed immensely to the industry and she deserves the award for her efforts. She is the only lady director in the world who has directed nearly 40 films. In this meeting of MAA, the distributors also urged the producers to cut excessive high budget flicks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut