A small budgeted romantic drama, titled Madhanam, is setting a new record in the history of Telugu Cinema. Madhanam will be releasing only in the USA on the 6th of December, becoming the first Telugu film to pull off this feat.
Usually, Telugu filmmakers bank on the overseas market, especially the US, to recover a huge chunk of their investments. But in an interesting move, the makers are not planning a release in the twin Telugu states and are going ahead with the US release alone.
Aspiring actors Srinivas Sai and Bhavana are the main leads in the movie. Debutant Ajay Sai Manikandan has directed the movie and Ashok Prasad and Divya Prasad produced it jointly. Ron Ethan Yohann and Aslam Keyi are the film’s music composers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Kalyan Ram rejects big OTT offer for Bimbisara
- Amitabh Bachchan in tears on Kaun Banega Crorepati
- Akhanda’s impressive day two collections are here
- Confirmed – RRR’s new trailer release date is here
- 118 director’s new film, WWW set for an OTT release