Noted director cum producer Madhura Sreedhar has officially joined the Bharatiya Janata Party during a membership drive conducted by the party yesterday. This is a giant leap for a man who started off as a software engineer and his penchant for movies brought him to the film industry. He made his debut as director with the movie Sneha Geetham which entertained some sections of the audience. Later he ventured into film production, making some good movies like Prema Ishq Kaadhal and Neelakanta’s Maaya.
Madhura Sreedhar has expressed his desire to work for the people and subsequently becoming a Minister in the Telangana state. He is right now busy with the post production activites of his latest production ‘Ladies and Gentlemen’ which has Mahat Raghavendra, Kamal Kamaraju, Adivi Sesh and Nikhita Narayan in important roles. Arrangements are being made to launch the audio of the film on November 24th.
- Interview : Bunny Vasu – We never imagined such a massive success for Geetha Govindam
- Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut to be delayed
- Krish’s special care for NTR
- Nayanthara proves her worth again
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days