In a major relief for actor Suriya and few others who had a non-bailable arrest warrant issued against them in a defamation case, the Madras High Court has issued an interim order to not execute the arrest warrant.
Earlier this week, a Ooty-court had issued the non-bailable warrant against Suriya, Sathyaraj, Sarathkumar, Sripriya, Vijayakumar, Arun Vijay, Vivek, and Cheran for not turning up in the court for a defamation case hearing.
M Rozario, a freelance journalist from Ooty, had filed this defamation case on the actors for criticising the entire media on an issue that came to limelight back in 2009.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Vijay Sethupathi
- Harish Shankar yet to finalize his next
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s OMG Daddy to be out on this date
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?
- Rajini’s Darbar in dubbing mode
- Ileana opens up about her life post-break-up