Right from the time the trailers of Hindi film Raabta released, there was a huge hue and cry on the social media that the film was a clear cut copy of Rajamouli’s Magadheera. Now, as the film is ready for release, the makers of Magadheera, Geetha Arts have filed a court seeking an injunction against the film’s release.
They case reveals that the content from the film Raabta is copied from Magadheera and is a violation of its copyright. The Hyderabad court has issued a notice and posted the matter to 1st June to decide whether the film must be permitted to release on 9th June.
Magadheera was Charan’s biggest hit in his career. Raabta has Sushanth Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood rubbishes rumors on gifting his son a 3 Cr Mercedes
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser