Kannada actor Ramachandra Raju shot to fame across the nation with his terrific show as main antagonist Garuda in KGF. He, in his first straight Telugu film Maha Samudram is playing a powerful role as Dhanunjay.
His first look has been unveiled and he looks frightful in the poster. Director Ajay Bhupathi gives importance to all the characters in Maha Samudram and every first look poster was striking.
‘This film will provide the first and a big break for the actor in Telugu. Maha Samudram is in the last leg of shooting. The only last schedule is left pending as of now. Aditi Rao Hydari, Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies, while Jagapathi Babu and Rao Ramesh will be seen in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sequel to Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari to be announced soon
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas reveals the toughest part of his Hindi debut
- Viral – Allu Arha preps for the shoot of Shakunthalam
- Official: Pushpa confirmed for this festive release
- Noted veteran actresses in Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Allu Arjun buys the remake rights of hit Malayalam film?