Kannada actor Ramachandra Raju shot to fame across the nation with his terrific show as main antagonist Garuda in KGF. He, in his first straight Telugu film Maha Samudram is playing a powerful role as Dhanunjay.
His first look has been unveiled and he looks frightful in the poster. Director Ajay Bhupathi gives importance to all the characters in Maha Samudram and every first look poster was striking.
‘This film will provide the first and a big break for the actor in Telugu. Maha Samudram is in the last leg of shooting. The only last schedule is left pending as of now. Aditi Rao Hydari, Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies, while Jagapathi Babu and Rao Ramesh will be seen in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi opens up about the Rolex vs Dilli aspect
- Ponniyin Selvan’s trailer to be released on this date?
- Prabhas director makes interesting comments about Hanu Raghavapudi
- Puri Jagannadh is today’s mass-termind, says Karan Johar
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling