Young director Nag Ashwin, who earned accolades for Mahanati, a national award-winning biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri last year, is all set to make his debut as a producer. His maiden production venture has been titled Jaathi Ratnalu.
Jaathi Ratnalu features Agent Sai Srinivasa Athreya’s hero Naveen Polishetty and happening young comedians Priyadarshi and Rahul Ramakrishna in lead roles. An interesting first look poster has been released by the producers this morning and it showcases Naveen, Priyadarshi and Rahul in prisoner’s uniform with numbers 420, 210 and 840 respectively.
Jaathi Ratnalu is being directed by Anudeep KV. Nearly 75 percent of the shoot has been wrapped up already. Radhan is composing music for the film. Swapna Cinema is presenting the film in association with Harsha Garapati, who’s co-producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale