Accolades continue to pour in for Mahanati, the prestigious biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri. This Nag Ashwin directorial released yesterday and received an overwhelming response from movie lovers and critics alike. The positive word of mouth is doing wonders for the movie at the box-offices worldwide.
In the US, after opening to a solid gross of $303,456 from the Tuesday premieres, Mahanati has grossed $153K from 133 locations until 10 pm on Wednesday. A few centres are yet to be reported. The film’s latest US collections total to $456K and a half a million dollar finish is pretty much a possibility by the end of Wednesday. Trade circles predict that Mahanati will enter the $2 million club by the end of its theatrical run in the US.
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international