Mahanati, the biopic on legendary yesteryear actress Savitri, is unstoppable in Nizam. The film is going from strength to strength with each passing day and is putting up a solid show at the box-offices in this region.
Until the latest reports, Mahanati collected a solid Rs 67,26,519 on Saturday (11th day) and took its 11-day total to Rs 7.04 crores share. This is a phenomenal feat by this acclaimed classic despite not featuring a star hero.
On the other hand, in the US, Mahanati has stepped into the $2M club yesterday and has set its eyes on the $2.5M milestone.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film