Mahanati is undoubtedly one of the best films made this year. Not only did the film make good money at the box office, but was also showcased at several film festivals all over the world.
The latest we hear is that the film has now been ranked fourth in IMDB’s top ten Indian films of 2018. Directed by Nag Ashwin, Mahanati was based on the life of yesteryear actress Savitri and Keerthy Suresh played her role.
Ayushman Khuraana’s Andhadun made to the top whereas Trish’s 96 was on the 3rd place.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress reveals why she turned down Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Who is going to romance Mahesh in his next?
- Prabhas and team make alternate plans
- Major changes to be done for happening remake
- Pooja Hegde ends speculations on Kollywood comeback
- Harish Shankar’s special gesture on his birthday