Mahanati, the much loved biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri, has pulled off yet another major feat in the US. Until Saturday, Mahanati collected $2.448 million and stood in the 7th spot in the list of all time highest grossing Telugu movies in the US, crossing Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No.150 ($2.447M).
And on Sunday, Mahanati surpassed A..Aa’s $2.449M to become the 6th highest grossing Telugu movie in the US. The film is still collecting decent revenues over the weekend and it will be interesting to see if it manages to overtake the next big grosser Srimanthudu’s $2.89M in its full run.
- Hollywood hit inspires Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi
- Star action director roped for Rajini film
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Nani to do a film in interesting genre
- Stage set for Pantham’s grand event