Not only has Mahanati been critically acclaimed, it is doing fairly well at the box office too. The latest we hear is that the biopic has crossed the 1.9 million mark at the US box office and will touch the 2 million mark by the end of Thursday.
The overseas audience has lapped up this film completely and is thronging the theaters to watch the film. New shows have been added in many locations seeing the demand for the film.
With not many big films lined up in the next few days, we need to see how the film fares in the near future. Nag Ashwin directs this film which has been produced by Swapna Cinema.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity