Time is inching closer for the release of Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited venture Maharshi which is set to release this summer.
On Thursday, the film’s team kicked off the dubbing formalities for the film with a puja that was done by the film’s producer Dil Raju and director Vamshi Paidipally, along with a few other members of the team.
Mahesh wrapped up the film’s shoot in January and the post-production has been on so as to make it in time for the release on April 25.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy folks song to be a part of Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Rhea posts a memorable message on Sushanth’s death anniversary
- One year passes away-Sushanth’s death still a mystery
- Vakeel Saab girl all set to announce two movies
- Chay and Samantha to resume shooting from next week
- Samantha agrees to resume Shaakuntalam