Time is inching closer for the release of Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited venture Maharshi which is set to release this summer.
On Thursday, the film’s team kicked off the dubbing formalities for the film with a puja that was done by the film’s producer Dil Raju and director Vamshi Paidipally, along with a few other members of the team.
Mahesh wrapped up the film’s shoot in January and the post-production has been on so as to make it in time for the release on April 25.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?
- Strict rules being followed for megastar’s next
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Once star hero doing character roles now