At the pre-release event of his much-awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu thanked some of the directors who had played an important part of his journey. Mahesh first thanked veteran director K Raghavendra Rao for introducing him with Rajakumarudu. He then thanked Krishna Vamsi (Murari), Gunasekhar (Okkadu) and Koratala Siva (Srimanthudu and Bharat And Nenu).
But Mahesh missing out on mentioning Puri Jagannadh’s name for giving him his first industry hit, Pokiri, surprised even his fans. And then, Mahesh immediately took to Twitter and made up for his mistake. He said that he missed mentioning an important person in his speech and went on to say that it was Pokiri which made him a Superstar. Mahesh thanked Puri Jagannadh for giving him a film which he will remember forever.
In his response, Puri thanked Mahesh and said that Maharshi’s trailer is rocking. Needless to say, fans were floored by Mahesh’s touching gesture.
Thank you so much sir . Always love youuuuuuuuuu . Maharshi trailer is rocking😃💃🏼 https://t.co/UpxJnUddsn
— PURIJAGAN (@purijagan) May 1, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary
- Comedian Prudhvi meets with a car accident
- Bigg Boss 4- Suspense intensifies on a temporary host
- Tamannaah opens up about her friendship with Kajal