At the pre-release event of his much-awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu thanked some of the directors who had played an important part of his journey. Mahesh first thanked veteran director K Raghavendra Rao for introducing him with Rajakumarudu. He then thanked Krishna Vamsi (Murari), Gunasekhar (Okkadu) and Koratala Siva (Srimanthudu and Bharat And Nenu).
But Mahesh missing out on mentioning Puri Jagannadh’s name for giving him his first industry hit, Pokiri, surprised even his fans. And then, Mahesh immediately took to Twitter and made up for his mistake. He said that he missed mentioning an important person in his speech and went on to say that it was Pokiri which made him a Superstar. Mahesh thanked Puri Jagannadh for giving him a film which he will remember forever.
In his response, Puri thanked Mahesh and said that Maharshi’s trailer is rocking. Needless to say, fans were floored by Mahesh’s touching gesture.
Thank you so much sir . Always love youuuuuuuuuu . Maharshi trailer is rocking😃💃🏼 https://t.co/UpxJnUddsn
— PURIJAGAN (@purijagan) May 1, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand Malineni facing the heat because of Disco Raja
- I didn’t want a hi-fi launch for my son says, noted producer
- Jaanu trailer today-All eyes on Samantha
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?
- PSPK 27 formally launched: To roll on from this date
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked