Released on May 9 to a non-Baahubali 2 record opening, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi, has had a stunning run at the ticket counters across Nizam. The film even braved the IPL finals that was held in Hyderabad last night and collected a solid shares across Nizam.
On Sunday, in Nizam, Maharshi collected a theatrical share of Rs 3.47 crores. The film’s total 4-day extended first weekend Nizam share is Rs 16.61 crores. Maharshi has surpassed the first weekend collections of the recent highest grossers like Aravindha Sametha (Rs 13.84 Cr), 2.0 (Rs 13.72 Cr) and Rangasthalam (Total 1st week share Rs 16.93 Cr). The stage is all set for Maharshi to end up as Mahesh’s highest grosser in the region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Will Samantha re-create the magic of Trisha in Jaanu?
- Upcoming Tollywood actor passes away
- Noted actress to join RRR?
- Shruti Haasan in a first look poster after nearly 3 years
- Shekar Kammula’s Love Story to address this issue?
- Viral Snap-Ex-Lovers reunite for a project