Released on May 9 to a non-Baahubali 2 record opening, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi, has had a stunning run at the ticket counters across Nizam. The film even braved the IPL finals that was held in Hyderabad last night and collected a solid shares across Nizam.
On Sunday, in Nizam, Maharshi collected a theatrical share of Rs 3.47 crores. The film’s total 4-day extended first weekend Nizam share is Rs 16.61 crores. Maharshi has surpassed the first weekend collections of the recent highest grossers like Aravindha Sametha (Rs 13.84 Cr), 2.0 (Rs 13.72 Cr) and Rangasthalam (Total 1st week share Rs 16.93 Cr). The stage is all set for Maharshi to end up as Mahesh’s highest grosser in the region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mirzapur 2- Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a premiere date
- Thrilling update from team RED soon
- Latest bulletin on Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s health
- It’s a wrap up for Sushanth’s IVNR
- Struggling actress enters politics