Superstar Mahesh Babu’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is being eagerly awaited by his fans and trade circles. The film’s unit has already wrapped up three crucial schedules in Dehradun and Hyderabad. Close to fifty percent of the film’s shoot has been completed already.
On October 15, Maharshi’s team will be flying to the US for yet another crucial schedule which will last for 15 to 20 days. And then, the unit will be returning to Hyderabad. The final schedule will commence from November 10 and will last until the shoot is completed.
Pooja Hegde is the heroine in Maharshi and Allari Naresh plays a key role in the movie. Vamshi Paidipally is helming this much-awaited film. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are bankrolling the project, which will hit theaters on April 5.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres