Mahesh Babu’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi, released on May 9 and went on to become the highest grossing movie in the Superstar’s career. This Vamshi Paidipally directorial has collected over Rs 102 crore share so far and emerged fourth all-time highest grossing Telugu movie, after the Baahubali franchise and Rangasthalam.
Apart from the twin Telugu states, Maharshi has also had a solid run in Karnataka, especially in Bengaluru. As per the latest trade updates, Maharshi is still having a steady run at the box-offices in Bengaluru. The film is being shown in 36 cinemas and is collecting good revenues over the weekends. Trade analysts are predicting that Maharshi will end up collecting close to Rs 6 crore share from Bengaluru city itself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s bonding with his son wins hearts
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony
- Vishwak Sen contributes to the CCC fund
- Sharwanand donates Rs 15 lakhs to CCC Fund