Fans of Superstar Mahesh Babu are eagerly waiting for his silver jubilee film, Maharshi. The film’s next major schedule will take place in the first week of January in Pollachi. The entire shooting formalities will be completed by March and the film will hit screens on April 5.
Needless to say, they have been a lot of speculations and expectations on Maharshi’s story. In the film, Mahesh will reportedly be seen as a US-based business tycoon who visits a village in the twin Telugu States and brings revolution in the agricultural sector.
Now, according to the latest updates, Maharshi’s story will revolve around three primary elements – love, friendship and sacrifice. While Pooja Hegde plays Mahesh’s love interest, Allari Naresh essays the role of Mahesh best friend. We will have to wait until next summer to experience what director Vamshi Paidipally has to offer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!