Fans of Superstar Mahesh Babu are eagerly awaiting his landmark silver jubilee film, Maharshi. The film is slated for release on April 5 in next summer. Vamshi Paidipally is helming this much-awaited project.
Team Maharshi was supposed to fly to the US in September last week for a 25-day schedule. However, the latest reports reveal that the schedule has been postponed slightly and the team will be flying out in the first week of October. Already, the film’s unit has wrapped up two major schedules in Dehradun and Hyderabad.
Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady. Allari Naresh essays a crucial role. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing the movie. DSP is the film’s music composer.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release