Fans of Superstar Mahesh Babu are eagerly awaiting his landmark silver jubilee film, Maharshi. The film is slated for release on April 5 in next summer. Vamshi Paidipally is helming this much-awaited project.
Team Maharshi was supposed to fly to the US in September last week for a 25-day schedule. However, the latest reports reveal that the schedule has been postponed slightly and the team will be flying out in the first week of October. Already, the film’s unit has wrapped up two major schedules in Dehradun and Hyderabad.
Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady. Allari Naresh essays a crucial role. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing the movie. DSP is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Teja opens up about his future projects
- Tamannah’s next gets an interesting title
- Has Karthikeya bagged a biggie?
- Security tightened at Nagarjuna’s residence after OU JAC protests