Superstar Mahesh Babu’s landmark silver jubilee film, Maharshi, wrapped up two major schedules in Dehradun and Hyderabad. Although the US schedule was supposed to kick-start in September last week, it has been pushed to October second week due to a delay in visa processing.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Maharshi’s US schedule will flag off from October 15. The team will can the scenes in which Mahesh will be seen as the CEO of a software company. A couple of songs will also be shot in this 25-day long schedule in New York and other exotic locations in America.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Allari Naresh plays Mahesh Babu’s close friend in Maharshi. Vamshi Paidipally is directing this much-awaited project. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing the movie. DSP is the music composer for the film, which is slated to hit screens on April 5 next summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot