Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, is hitting screens on January 11 amid humongous expectations from fans. Loaded with comedy and mass elements, the film’s theatrical trailer has set the expectations soaring.
Also, Sarileru Neekevvaru is also going to benefit from the ticket rates hike and the extra shows on Andhra and Telangana. Thanks to this additional boost apart from the positive buzz, Sarileru is expected to comfortably collect over Rs 30 crore opening day share in the twin Telugu states.
If Sarileru ends up surpassing the trade expectations, Sarileru will not only be Mahesh’s first ever film to collect Rs 30 crore share, but also register his career best opening, beating Maharshi (Rs 24.72 crore). Well, all said and done, a lot depends on the mouth talk and reviews this 11th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up a key song for Krish’s film
- SV Babu opens up on 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela’s release
- Much-awaited project of megastar Chiranjeevi launched
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?