Thrilled with the blockbuster success of Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu left for Europe for a holiday with his family and friends. Mahesh, Namrata and their children visited Germany and then London during their trip and even watched India’s cricket world cup match against Australia at The Oval.
Today, Mahesh and his family have returned to Hyderabad after an eventful holiday. The actor will commence shooting for his much-awaited 26th film, Sarileru Neekevvaru, from July. The film, touted as an action, comedy entertainer, will be directed by Anil Ravipudi and produced by Anil Sunkara. Dil Raju will be presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Crazy offers for Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Shruti Haasan to join Vakeel Saab’s sets soon
- Acharya- Ram Charan to shoot ahead of this dad
- Lack of bankable heroines bothering Tollywood makers
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?