Thrilled with the blockbuster success of Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu left for Europe for a holiday with his family and friends. Mahesh, Namrata and their children visited Germany and then London during their trip and even watched India’s cricket world cup match against Australia at The Oval.
Today, Mahesh and his family have returned to Hyderabad after an eventful holiday. The actor will commence shooting for his much-awaited 26th film, Sarileru Neekevvaru, from July. The film, touted as an action, comedy entertainer, will be directed by Anil Ravipudi and produced by Anil Sunkara. Dil Raju will be presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Terrific suspense to be the highlight of Nani’s next
- Ravi Teja’s next locked
- Oh Baby continues to impress- Latest collections here
- Jhanvi Kapoor signs yet another biggie
- Saaho’s crazy first half locked
- Sharwanand to romance debutante actress in his next