After a long period of promotional activities for his latest film Sarileru Neekevvaru, actor Mahesh Babu has finally decided to take a breather!
It is very well known that the star and his family like to take off on periodical holidays, especially after the release of a film. And today morning, the actor left for his customary holiday.
Namrata Shirodkar shared photos of Mahesh, Gautam and Sitara taking off from the airport in the early hours of Sunday. “And we r off!! (sic),” she captioned the photos.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed