After a long period of promotional activities for his latest film Sarileru Neekevvaru, actor Mahesh Babu has finally decided to take a breather!
It is very well known that the star and his family like to take off on periodical holidays, especially after the release of a film. And today morning, the actor left for his customary holiday.
Namrata Shirodkar shared photos of Mahesh, Gautam and Sitara taking off from the airport in the early hours of Sunday. “And we r off!! (sic),” she captioned the photos.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!