Debutante Rajasimha is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Okka Ammayi Tappa. Very few know that Raj has worked in close association with Mahesh Babu right from the time of Takkari Donga.
As his film is nearing the release date, Raj met Mahesh on the sets of Brahmostavam recently and showed him his films’ trailer. After seeing some of the rushes, Mahesh appreciated Raj for his efforts and the film for its unique concept.
This news was shared by Rajasimha himself. Okka Ammayi Tappa has Sundeep Kishan and Nithya Menen in lead roles.
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show