Superstar Mahesh Babu flies out for short holidays with his wife Namrata and children Gautham and Sitara whenever he finds time in his busy schedule. He is currently enjoying a long weekend vacation in the Samui island in Thailand along with his wife and children.
Until recently, Mahesh was shooting for his silver jubilee film, Maharshi. The film’s US schedule was supposed to begin in the third week of September, but it was postponed to October first week due to Visa issues. The US schedule will last for about a month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU