Superstar Mahesh Babu flies out for short holidays with his wife Namrata and children Gautham and Sitara whenever he finds time in his busy schedule. He is currently enjoying a long weekend vacation in the Samui island in Thailand along with his wife and children.
Until recently, Mahesh was shooting for his silver jubilee film, Maharshi. The film’s US schedule was supposed to begin in the third week of September, but it was postponed to October first week due to Visa issues. The US schedule will last for about a month.
- Blockbuster film’s producers fight over sharing profits
- Young actor postpones his wedding due to busy schedules
- Rajini fans eagerly waiting for Petta’s teaser
- Sai Dharam Tej’s next in full swing
- Makers of Antariksham not bothered about competition