Star hero Mahesh Babu has saved the lives of over thousand little children in the last few years. He has associated with Andhra Hospitals, Vijayawada, to facilitate critical heart surgeries for the little kids from poor and low-income families.
In a latest Instagram post, Mahesh’s wife Namrata Shirodkar revealed that Mahesh has facilitated a surgery for a little boy named Shaik Rihan who has been suffering from Tetralogy of Fallot. Namrata went on to say that Rihan is now in a stable condition. “Hoping that he gets well soon. Blessings to the boy and his family,” Namrata posted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi directors to do a film with Akhil?
- Security beefed up for Saif Ali Khan
- Revealed- Budget of Vijay-Puri’s LIGER
- Prabhas’ Adipurush all set for a grand launch
- Sonu Sood eyeing Sankranthi hit for a remake?
- Fans worship Liger’s first look with a beer bath