Superstar Mahesh Babu has bagged another major brand endorsement deal.And probably for the first time ever for a Telugu actor, he will be the face of the brand not just in Andhra Pradesh, but across India! Mahesh Babu has been roped in as the brand ambassador for Thums Up across the country. He was the brand ambassador for the soft drink in Andhra Pradesh till now, but he will take over from Akshay Kumar as the face of the soft drink across India. A new series of commercials will be aired soon and these were shot recently in Bangkok.
This goes to show the increasing popularity of Mahesh Babu and as we reported yesterday, the growing recognition for him across India. Way to go Mahesh!
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna