Superstar Mahesh Babu has bagged another major brand endorsement deal.And probably for the first time ever for a Telugu actor, he will be the face of the brand not just in Andhra Pradesh, but across India! Mahesh Babu has been roped in as the brand ambassador for Thums Up across the country. He was the brand ambassador for the soft drink in Andhra Pradesh till now, but he will take over from Akshay Kumar as the face of the soft drink across India. A new series of commercials will be aired soon and these were shot recently in Bangkok.
This goes to show the increasing popularity of Mahesh Babu and as we reported yesterday, the growing recognition for him across India. Way to go Mahesh!
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening star chilling in the US
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi teaser surprises with a twist
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?