Sankranthi fever is heating up as big films, Ala Vaikunthapuramlo, Venky Mama and Sarileru Neekevvaru are coming out in the second week of January.
Already, the other films have started aggressive promotions and have created a big buzz for their films in the past few days.
But Mahesh is not at all tensed about this competition as he has chalked out good plans for his film. He very well knows when to start the promotional campaigns and when to unleash the songs and promos.
He is quite confident that his film will be one of the biggest hits in his career and is planning things accordingly without the fear of getting lost.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV introduces his new actress, Apsara Rani
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor is still under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis