Sankranthi fever is heating up as big films, Ala Vaikunthapuramlo, Venky Mama and Sarileru Neekevvaru are coming out in the second week of January.
Already, the other films have started aggressive promotions and have created a big buzz for their films in the past few days.
But Mahesh is not at all tensed about this competition as he has chalked out good plans for his film. He very well knows when to start the promotional campaigns and when to unleash the songs and promos.
He is quite confident that his film will be one of the biggest hits in his career and is planning things accordingly without the fear of getting lost.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nishabdham director lines up two projects
- A terrific underwater action sequence in Radhe Shyam
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot