Sankranthi fever is heating up as big films, Ala Vaikunthapuramlo, Venky Mama and Sarileru Neekevvaru are coming out in the second week of January.
Already, the other films have started aggressive promotions and have created a big buzz for their films in the past few days.
But Mahesh is not at all tensed about this competition as he has chalked out good plans for his film. He very well knows when to start the promotional campaigns and when to unleash the songs and promos.
He is quite confident that his film will be one of the biggest hits in his career and is planning things accordingly without the fear of getting lost.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act