After wrapping up the dubbing formalities for his Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, Mahesh Babu flew out of Hyderabad with his family for a holiday a couple of days ago. As per the latest updates, the Superstar, his wife Namrata and children Gautham and Sitara landed in Shirdi.
Earlier today, Mahesh, Namrata and their children offered special prayers to Shirdi Saibaba. Mahesh’s friend and director Meher Ramesh accompanied the Ghattamaneni family on their Shirdi visit.
Mahesh and family will soon fly to an undisclosed foreign destination to ring in the New Year. They will return to Hyderabad in January first week and Mahesh will commence promotions for Sarileru Neekevvaru immediately.
Articles that might interest you:
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?
- Balayya Babu is an atom bomb: Rajamouli
- All set for arrival of Bheemla Nayak’s trailer