The shocking allegations of a massive corruption scandal in the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) rocked the entire Telugu film industry last week. Since then, there have been several apprehensions about Superstar Mahesh Babu being part of MAA’s silver jubilee celebrations in the US.
And if the latest reports are anything to go by, Mahesh has indeed pulled himself out of the US event. Apparently, both Mahesh and Namrata, who is overseeing Mahesh’s schedule for the US event, have decided to be away from the controversy-ridden celebrations.
It now remains to be seen weather Megastar Chiranjeevi and Rebel Star Prabhas will take part in the US events as scheduled. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties