After storming the box office with his latest outing Srimanthudu, Prince Mahesh Babu is ready to shoot for his next film in the direction of SVSC fame Srikanth Addala. Titled Brahmotsavam, the movie is touted to be a wholesome entertainer with an interesting backdrop.
The regular shooting will kick start from tomorrow and Mahesh Babu is expected to join the unit on the 16th of this month. Sources inform that he will shoot non-stop for a couple of months. The makers are planning to release the film during Sankranthi next year.
Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are playing the female leads in the film. Mickey J Meyer is the music director. Rathnavelu handles the camera and Sreekar Prasad will head the editing department. PVP Cinema is bankrolling the film.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date