Superstar Mahesh Babu is flying high with the super success of his last film Sarileru Neekevvaru. He is taking his much-needed break and is also fulfilling his other commitments.
As of now, he is busy shooting for his Ads in Mumbai and will fly abroad to film another Ad. Apart from this, Mahesh is more or less confirmed to do a key role in Chiranjeevi’s new film in the direction of Koratala Siva. The talk is that his role is quite key to the film and will have a duration of thirty to forty minutes. The film is set to release in October.
Now that his film with Vamsi Paidiaplly has been put on hold, Mahesh will work with Parasuram and the script for the same has been locked. The talk is that this film will be produced by 14 Reels banner.
Then in 2021, he will work in the direction of Anil Ravipudi and this project will be produced by Ak Entertainments. So, Mahesh has clearly planned his upcoming projects and is set to take his craze to another level.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set
- Vijay Sethupathi reveals why he quit Pushpa
- Naga Shaurya’s workout video is awe-inspiring
- Jersey combination to repeat soon?
- Surender Reddy’s next with this mass hero?
- Tollywood hero hints about Tamil debut with Ajith’s Valimai