Few weeks ago, Mahesh Babu was spotted on the sets of a new TV campaign for Thums Up, where he was dressed up as a racing car driver, and his look left many of his wondering what he had been working. Now, for the first time, the actor has spilled the beans on the shoot.
The TV commercial for Thumps Up was part of the new “Take Charge” campaign launched by the cola brand, which has a new caption – “Never Give Up Ever”. As part of the storyline, Mahesh Babu charges ahead of his competitors to win a race, much to everyone’s shock.
While Mahesh Babu starred in the Telugu campaign of the ad, in Hindi, the brand roped on Ranveer Singh to play the same part.
Here’s a glimpse of the Thums Up TVC starring Mahesh Babu
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) December 20, 2017
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry