Few weeks ago, Mahesh Babu was spotted on the sets of a new TV campaign for Thums Up, where he was dressed up as a racing car driver, and his look left many of his wondering what he had been working. Now, for the first time, the actor has spilled the beans on the shoot.
The TV commercial for Thumps Up was part of the new “Take Charge” campaign launched by the cola brand, which has a new caption – “Never Give Up Ever”. As part of the storyline, Mahesh Babu charges ahead of his competitors to win a race, much to everyone’s shock.
While Mahesh Babu starred in the Telugu campaign of the ad, in Hindi, the brand roped on Ranveer Singh to play the same part.
Here’s a glimpse of the Thums Up TVC starring Mahesh Babu
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) December 20, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked
- Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo make a solid impact in Andhra
- Noted production house to release Johar
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues
- I’m alright: Super Star dispels injury rumors
- Young hero keen to write scripts for other heroes