Mahesh Babu has finally begun shooting for his next film Bharat Ane Nenu (BAN). Directed by Koratala Siva, the film has Mahesh Babu playing the role of Chief Minister and a special set resembling the Assembly has been erected in the outskirts of Hyderabad for the film.
Although film’s shooting began few days ago, Mahesh Babu wasn’t part of the first schedule. With the actor joining the team, the shoot is expected to proceed briskly and Koratala Siva is quite confident about the script this time as well. Their previous film Srimanthudu was a blockbuster.
Interestingly, the film is said to have a strong social message and it remains to be seen what aspect of human life is Koratala Siva going to touch upon this time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting gossip about Mahesh’s role in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Nithin turns emotional at Bheeshma success meet
- UV Creations eyes happening director?
- Mahesh Babu sets his future goals clear
- Anil Ravipudi looking for a star hero in F2 sequel
- Pawan Kalyan’s confrontation with this actor to be highlight of Pink remake