Superstar Mahesh Babu is still continuing to receive accolades for his subtle yet impactful performance in the blockbuster Srimanthudu. After winning the SIIMA awards for Best Actor for Dookudu and SVSC, Mahesh grabbed the Best Actor award once again at the recently concluded SIIMA 2016 awards in Singapore.
Mahesh, who has been holidaying abroad with his family, couldn’t attend the awards ceremony. This morning, the actor took to his Twitter profile to express his gratitude in a tweet that said, “Received my “Best Actor” Trophy for Srimanthudu! Thank You @siima”.
Soon after his return to Hyderabad, Mahesh will kick-start his most awaited action drama with AR Murugadoss.
Received my "Best Actor" Trophy for Srimanthudu! Thank You @siima
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) July 4, 2016
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief