Tollywood superstar is finally set to resume shooting for Sarkaru Vaari Paata. He will be back on sets later this month and shoot for the remaining portion.
Reportedly, Mahesh will be joining the sets of the Parasuram directorial on 16th of this month. Key scenes featuring him and the other lead cast will be shot in the coming schedule.
Keerthy Suresh who plays the lady lead and Arjun, who has been roped in to play the antagonist in the film will also be joining the unit by the end of this month.
If everything goes as planned, Sarkaru Vaari Paata will hit the big screens next Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR lands in Ukraine- Massive song shoot to kickstart
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun