Prince Mahesh Babu is busy wrapping up his latest flick Srimanthudu. Also, he is getting ready to start shooting for his next flick under the direction of Srikanth Addala. Titled ‘Brahmotsavam’, this flick was launched last week on the eve of superstar Krishna’s birthday.
The regular shooting will commence sometime soon. Happening beauties Rakul Preet and Pranitha Subash have been confirmed as the female leads in the flick.
Now, latest reports reveal that the makers are looking for yet another actress to share screen space with Mahesh Babu. So, if this news turns out to be true then Mahesh will be romancing three heroines for the first time in his career.
PVP Cinema will be bankrolling this project in association with Mahesh Babu’s new production house MB Entertainments.
- Prabhas reveals his favorite heroines
- Climax mode on for young hero’s next
- Aditi Rao to romance star hero?
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?