Superstar Mahesh Babu will start dubbing for his role in the prestigious multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ very soon. He may start work either on the 30th of this month or from December 1st, as per the current schedule we have learnt about. Other post production works are also going on at a good pace.
Victory Venkatesh will be seen as Mahesh Babu’s brother in this movie and the film is currently on track for a January 2013 release. Anjali and Samantha will be seen as the female leads. SVSC is being directed by Srikanth Addala and the film is expected to be a pleasant family drama.
Dil Raju is producing this movie and Micky J Meyer is the music director. SVSC is one of the most eagerly awaited films because of its cast and theme.
- Sye Raa’s next major schedule from June first week
- Saakshyam’s release postponed?
- Balayya to produce yet another film before NTR
- This Afghani IPL star is a keen follower of Mahesh Babu’s films
- Star director to be the chief guest at Officer’s pre-release event