Superstar Mahesh Babu will start dubbing for his role in the prestigious multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ very soon. He may start work either on the 30th of this month or from December 1st, as per the current schedule we have learnt about. Other post production works are also going on at a good pace.
Victory Venkatesh will be seen as Mahesh Babu’s brother in this movie and the film is currently on track for a January 2013 release. Anjali and Samantha will be seen as the female leads. SVSC is being directed by Srikanth Addala and the film is expected to be a pleasant family drama.
Dil Raju is producing this movie and Micky J Meyer is the music director. SVSC is one of the most eagerly awaited films because of its cast and theme.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Raju Gari Gadi 3
- Interesting star cast for Vikram Vedha’s Hindi remake
- Rajasekhar to team up with Nag’s director
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies