The ever handsome and charming Superstar Mahesh Babu has yet again topped the Hyderabad Times list of Most Desirable Men for the year 2015. Mahesh Babu is followed by Young Tiger NTR, who reinvented his style quotient with Nannaku Prematho.
The top 10 list is dominated by the young Mega brigade with Allu Arjun securing the third spot and Ram Charan 6th, Pawan Kalyan 7th and Varun Tej 9th positions respectively. While Prabhas placed himself in the 4th spot, Rana, Nani and Nagarjuna grabbed the 5th, 8th and 10th spots respectively.
The list also includes the names of Telangana IT minister KTR (11), Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella (15), filmmakers Trivikram (13) and Nagesh Kukunoor (21) and badminton champ Parupalli Kashyap (25).
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?