Superstar Mahesh Babu is awaiting the release of Koratala Siva’s Bharath Ane Nenu. The film is slated for an April 20th release. It’s well-known that the Superstar will next join hands with Vamshi Paidipally for his prestigious 25th film.
In a latest interview, Mahesh said that his 25th project will likely be going on floors in June. A majority of the film’s shoot will take place in the US and Vamshi, along with the film’s DP PS Vinod and Art Director, has zeroed in on several exotic locales across America.
Devi Sri Prasad had finished composing tunes for three rocking songs already. Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling this high budget entertainer. Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info in Bunny-Sukumar’s next
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy
- Rajini wraps up dubbing for Darbar
- Here’s when Allu Arjun will join Sukumar film’s shoot
- Veteran Bollywood diva Rekha’s wish to act in Telugu films