Super Star Mahesh Babu is getting ready to hit the screens with ‘Brahmotsavam’. The movie has completed all formalities and its result is now being awaited by the team. Meanwhile some interesting snippets about the movie are now coming out.
Apparently, Mahesh Babu favoured a shorter runtime and requested Addala to keep the final length of the movie below the 2 hour 30 minute mark. This was to ensure that no lag is present in the movie and Srikanth Addala is said to have responded favourably to the request.
The movie is being produced by PVP Cinema and Mickey J Meyer composed the music.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties