Hero Mahesh Babu has wrapped up the Goa schedule of his upcoming action entertainer, Sarkaru Vaari Paata. The actor returned to Hyderabad along with his family, sister Manjula and his good friend and star director Vamshi Paidipally on a chartered flight earlier today.
During the 2-week long schedule, director Parasuram had shot a high-voltage action sequence and a few crucial scenes featuring Mahesh, Keerthy and other lead actors. The film’s next major schedule will take place in Hyderabad in the first week of September.
Sarkaru Vaari Paata is slated for Sankranthi 2022 release. Thaman is composing the music for this Mythri Movie Makers, GMB Entertainments and 14 Reels Plus’ joint production.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll have a special screening of Love Story: Aamir Khan
- Balakrishna’s touching gesture to cancer-ridden little girl
- Thalapathy Vijay’s shocker: Files case against parents
- Huge cutout of Sharwanand at Raju Gari Thota becomes a hot topic
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event