On this day, in 1965, a young man named Ghattamaneni Siva Rama Krishna from Burripalem, Guntur, made his acting debut with legendary Telugu filmmaker Adurthi Subbarao’s Tene Manasulu. The film, which was also the first Telugu social drama in Eastman Colour, turns 55 years old today.
On this special occasion, Krishna’s son Superstar Mahesh Babu took to Instagram and described Tene Manasulu as his “all time favourite film”. Mahesh went on to say that Tene Manasulu is a ‘Timeless classic’.
Tene Manasulu was produced by C Sundaram and it was written by legendary writer Mullapudi Venkata Ramana. Iconic music composer KV Mahadevan scored the film’s soundtrack.
View this post on Instagram
My all time favourite❤️ #timelessclassic #TeneManasulu #Repost • @mbofficialteam Our Evergreen SuperStar Krishna garu's journey begun on this day 55 years back with TENE MANASULU. What a Blockbuster beginning. 👏👏👏 Let's take a moment to go back to the legendary journey of our SUPERSTAR. 🤩 #55YrsForTeneManasulu
Articles that might interest you:
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?