On this day, in 1965, a young man named Ghattamaneni Siva Rama Krishna from Burripalem, Guntur, made his acting debut with legendary Telugu filmmaker Adurthi Subbarao’s Tene Manasulu. The film, which was also the first Telugu social drama in Eastman Colour, turns 55 years old today.
On this special occasion, Krishna’s son Superstar Mahesh Babu took to Instagram and described Tene Manasulu as his “all time favourite film”. Mahesh went on to say that Tene Manasulu is a ‘Timeless classic’.
Tene Manasulu was produced by C Sundaram and it was written by legendary writer Mullapudi Venkata Ramana. Iconic music composer KV Mahadevan scored the film’s soundtrack.
View this post on Instagram
My all time favourite❤️ #timelessclassic #TeneManasulu #Repost • @mbofficialteam Our Evergreen SuperStar Krishna garu's journey begun on this day 55 years back with TENE MANASULU. What a Blockbuster beginning. 👏👏👏 Let's take a moment to go back to the legendary journey of our SUPERSTAR. 🤩 #55YrsForTeneManasulu
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film