It’s well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu’s nephew and Guntur MP Jaydev Galla’s son Ashok Galla is all set to make his acting debut soon. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Jaydev Galla has said that even his younger son Siddharth is keen on entering Tollywood.
The TDP MP said that both Ashok and Vikram studied filmmaking in the US and even worked as assistant directors for a few Mahesh Babu’s films. He further said that more than him, Mahesh Babu is taking extra care on Ashok and Vikram’s careers. Details about Ashok’s maiden film will be out soon.
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style