It’s well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu’s nephew and Guntur MP Jaydev Galla’s son Ashok Galla is all set to make his acting debut soon. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Jaydev Galla has said that even his younger son Siddharth is keen on entering Tollywood.
The TDP MP said that both Ashok and Vikram studied filmmaking in the US and even worked as assistant directors for a few Mahesh Babu’s films. He further said that more than him, Mahesh Babu is taking extra care on Ashok and Vikram’s careers. Details about Ashok’s maiden film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones