It’s well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu’s nephew and Guntur MP Jaydev Galla’s son Ashok Galla is all set to make his acting debut soon. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Jaydev Galla has said that even his younger son Siddharth is keen on entering Tollywood.
The TDP MP said that both Ashok and Vikram studied filmmaking in the US and even worked as assistant directors for a few Mahesh Babu’s films. He further said that more than him, Mahesh Babu is taking extra care on Ashok and Vikram’s careers. Details about Ashok’s maiden film will be out soon.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion