Actor Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited film Sarileru Neekevvaru is all set for release tomorrow, but before that, the actor has arranged for special screening for a few of his close friends from the industry and family.
Apparently, they will all be gathering at the actor’s home theatre where the screening will take place tonight. He has hosted such movie evenings there before and those who would be attending this time include director Anil Ravipudi, Anil Sunkara, Dil Raju. It’s being said that Mahesh really has a lot of hopes for this film that also stars Rashmika Mandanna because he has unleashed a comic side of his after a long time.
That apart permissions for special shows have been granted across the two Telugu states. In Andhra Pradesh, the screening is set to screening starts at 1 am. Around Telangana, it will be early morning. Telangana the shows will start at 7 AM.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record